Thursday 14 May 2009

Nearly Done

The stones in the garden had a lot of soil in and needed clearing of it with a riddle, I can remember my Granddad using a riddle to get the stones out of the soil , but I was to get the soil out the stones.The pile of soil I have got out needs spreading out or whats below will never get through , it also seems to invite cats. I have spread some on the seed bed as it will be easier for seeds to get through.
I got to the last couple of feet and it started raining.

I stupidly was trying to get finished before dinner time ,as it was suppose to rain according to the forecast . Rushing things and getting tired is what I am told not to do , as tiredness greatly affects my epilepsy . I ended up not feeling so good and went to bed .
Today I must take it easy and have a lay down at dinner time as I intend going out tonight to Prestons Stitch and Bitch knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment