Sunday 31 May 2009

Strawberries and steam

My strawberries are ready , so they shall be eaten . Even if we leave them until tomorrow they are safe from slugs up in the air.
How many of you can actually remember the AA and RAC on this sort of vehicle . I can remember him where he did salute if he saw a badge on the front of your car , I think so anyway I was only a child then . (honest)
These are the wooden clocks I paint they are hand turned and hand painted . They have vehicles and animals on , the slates are for door numbers.
We went to a steam gathering last week where my DW had booked a stall , I went for a walk ,for a break and the vehicles on there were great . I like the old vehicles especially for drawing and painting. This old tractor and others like it are favourites for painting on wooden clocks . They seem to be the sort well remembered .


1 comment: